Totable Thermal Vacuum Chamber Thermometer
The t-TVC Thermometer measures the temperature of the interior of a vacuum chamber. Unlike other thermometers, this one measures temperatures from -99 F to +99 F. It also records the temperatures are specified intervals for later downloading into a PC. Finally, the thermometer can also record the voltage of a sensor or experiment and record that data.
Features of the t-TVC Thermometer
The price for the t_TVC Thermometer kit (Thermo) is $58.00 plus $4.00 S&H and includes everything needed to complete the t-TVC Thermometer. A completed Thermometer is available for $66.00 plus $4.00 S&H.
- Records temperatures within the range of -99 F to +99 F at a percision of one degree
- Memory records over 1000 temperautre readings
- Temperature Readings can be downloaded after the completion of a thermal vacuum test
- A voltage form the experiment or other sensor can be recorded during the thermal vacuum test
- Easy to program in PBASIC
Directions for building the t-TVC Thermometer
Example Thermometer Code
To program the Thermometer's PICAXE-28X2, you'll need to download the PICAXE Programmer. It's free at this link